Kaira Pal con Daily Yoga: Simple Asanas, Mudras, Pranayama for Relaxation (English Edition)Read it for free on Kindle Unlimited. Download your copy now!
Yoga is a holistic approach to a happier, harmonious, balanced life.
This book presents over 20 basic and beginner asanas or postures; pranayamas or breathing techniques; mudras or gestures which can be integrated very easily in your daily life.
When practiced daily, these techniques will help you to manage stress and anxiety, improve your flexibility, strengthen and tone muscles, increase immunity and energy levels while relaxing and calming your mind.
Transform Your Life with an integrated practice of yoga asanas, mudras and pranayama
- Complete beginner’s guide to getting started with yoga
- Simple instructions for the essential basic yoga poses which stretch and tone your muscles
- Guide to building your own yoga sequences for stretching and exercise which can be done every day and balance your chakras
- Guide to simple breathing exercises and mudras to make your yoga practice more powerful and enhance your meditation experience for relaxation
- Simple mudras and conscious breathing exercises which can be done while sitting, lying down, standing, or walking
- Use your body weight to exercise to lose weight, improve flexibility and balance and tone your muscles doing yoga and pranayama
- Burn and tone belly fat and stay slim
- Reduce daily stress, gain focus and relax your system with breathing practices
- Prepare for the Advanced Yoga Poses
Tags: yoga, yoga for beginners, beginners, weight Loss, weight loss exercise, yoga for weight loss, anxiety, stress - relief, mind, increase productivity, spiritual growth, burn fat, obesity, light exercise, yoga workout, tone up muscles, belly fat, healthy weight loss, mudras, body weight exercises, stretching exercises