Urmila Diwekar con Introduction to Applied Optimization (Springer Optimization and Its Applications Book 22) (English Edition)
- Provides well-written self-contained chapters, including problem sets and exercises, making it ideal for the classroom setting;
- Introduces applied optimization to the hazardous waste blending problem;
- Explores linear programming, nonlinear programming, discrete optimization, global optimization, optimization under uncertainty, multi-objective optimization, optimal control and stochastic optimal control;
- Includes an extensive bibliography at the end of each chapter and an index;
- GAMS files of case studies for Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7 are linked to http://www.springer.com/math/book/978-0-387-76634-8;
Solutions manual available upon adoptions.